The First Smart Dimmer for All Flex LED Mats
Designed in partnership with the experts at Ratpac/Innovative Dimmers, the Westcott 7580 Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer is able to sense and operate all Flex Cine LED mats, including RGBW, bi-color, and daylight sizes 1′ x 1′ up to 2′ x 2′. This dimmer is also backwards compatible with original Flex mats with an optional TE-9 pin adapter.
Choose Between Wireless or Wired DMX
The industry’s first dimmer for flexible LEDs that’s designed with DMX512 Input/Output 5-Pin Male/Female XLR and wireless DMX capability for controlling one or multiple dimmers via WiFi Host/Client Mode. When operating DMX over Art-Net, the dimmer is compatible with mobile apps including Luminair that offer advanced lighting effects and controls.
Control Modes and Presets
When utilizing the dimmer’s on-board controls, users have access to a dynamic range of tools that control color and intensity, including 120+ pre-loaded color gel presets with daylight or tungsten backing, source-matching presets, user-defined presets, CCT controls, and more.
V-Mount AC and DC Power Options
The Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer is designed with a built-in V-mount to accept AC or DC power. Pair with either the AC Adapter or 26V Lithium-Ion Battery to operate Flex LEDs easier than ever before. User’s can also power a 1′ x 1′ Bi-Color or Daylight LED mat via any compatible 14.4-14.8V V-mount battery.
This dimmer is equipped with Hybrid Pulse Width Modulation that allows Flex LED mats to be dimmed down to 1% while maintaining a flicker-free output up to 960 frames per second. Mat Sensing Technology detects which Flex LED mat is connected, specifies the required voltage, and customizes the available dimmer controls. A built-in USB port allows for future firmware updates.
Durable Lightweight Enclosure
This dimmer is constructed with a heavy-duty, lightweight aluminum enclosure for secure use and travel. It can be mounted via the built-in 3/8″-16 and 1/4″-20 threads or hung from a stand with the removable d-ring lanyard. The dimmer also includes a user-replaceable WiFi antenna.
- The first smart control unit for Flex LED mats
- Made in partnership with Ratpac/Innovative Dimmers
- Wireless DMX capability providing DMX over Art-Net
- DMX512 Input/Output via 5-pin Male/Female XLR
- V-mount accepts power via AC Adapter or DC battery
- Pre-loaded with source-matching and 120+ color gel presets
- Ability to store user-defined presets
- Compatible with Luminair app for wireless control and advanced effects
- Hybrid Pulse Width Modulation for dimming to 1% without flicker up to 960fps
- Mat Sensing Technology for customized controls and powering
- User-replaceable WiFi antenna
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Works with all Flex Cine mats using a compatible power source
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Cooling: Passive
- Operating temp: 140 °F/40 °C (Max.)
- USB: Firmware & charging 5V@1A
- Volts: DC 12-24V
- Power type: AC/DC
- Length: 3.3″ / 8.3 cm
- Width: 3.8″ / 9.5 cm
- Height: 6.8″ / 17.1 cm
- Weight: 1.9 lbs. / 0.9 kg
- Packaged length: 9.4″ / 23.9 cm
- Packaged width: 6.1″ / 15.4 cm
- Packaged height: 3.6″ / 9.2 cm
- Flex Cine DMX Dimmer
- Flex Cine DMX Dimmer Case
- Flex Cine DMX Dimmer Lanyard