Supports cameras with up to 8 kg / 17.6 lb, 8-Step Counterbalance, 3-Pan/Tilt Drag Grades. System includes Ace XL fluid head (S2150-0004) + tripod flowtech 75 with rubber feet FT + padded bag 75 (9116). Flowtech 75 is a 2-stage 75 mm carbon fibre tripod with unique quick release brakes for instant and easy deployment, ergonomic carbon fibre design with strong magnetic leg locks for comfortable transport, exceptional torsional stiffness and a versatile hinge lock mechanism for low and high shots.
- Fiberglass-reinforced composite construction that is both lightweight and strong
- A counterbalance system with eight stepped settings for up to 17.6 pounds of counterbalance
- Sachtler’s Synchronized Actuated Drag (SA-drag) fluid drag system for both pan and tilt
- The SA-drag system provides three drag grades, plus a zero setting for no drag
- A panning range of 360°, and tilt range of +90 to – 75° + The ACE 5.5″ long camera balance plate that allows 4.1″ of sliding balance adjustment
- A 75 mm ball for fast leveling, and an illuminated bubble level built into the head + One mounting point for the pan bar on the right side of the head
- One mounting point for the pan bar on the right side of the head
- Unique quick release brakes. Deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant
- Ergonomic carbon fibre leg design.
- Versatile hinge lock mechanism.
- Fluid head: ACE XL
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- Payload: 2 – 8 kg
- Height range: 41 – 173 cm
- Head fitting: 75 mm
- Transport length: 85 cm