Plus / Minus Green Shift
Tuneable white LED fixtures produce light typically ranging from cool white (~6,500K CCT) through to warm white (~2,800K CCT) by following the black body locus. Chroma-Q’s plus / minus green shift control allows designers to vary hue by moving along the green-magenta axis orthogonal to the colour temperature axis in accurately defined increments. This gives exceptional ability to control atmosphere and ambience on screen.
The inherent variation between individual LED emitters means colour can vary from fixture to fixture. Chroma-Q’s ColorSure is a proprietary system to ensure fixtures within the same product range provide consistent output regardless of when they are manufactured.
A complex range of processes for selecting (binning) individual LED emitters; calibrating LED light engines in-house to a uniform standard and sophisticated firmware and software ensures exceptional fixture to fixture consistency.
- Full spectrum variable white light engine
- High intensity homogenised output
- Extremely smooth uniform wash
- Variable plus / minus green shift
- Ideal for TV, film, touring, exhibitions, corporate events and theatre
- PowerCON TRUE1 input and output for easy daisy chaining of fixtures
- Power cord
- Mounting bracket
- Safety chain
- Quick Start Guide