The Arri L5-C fresnel light is a perfect addition to the L-Series and is a great companion for the L7, allowing for more mobile lighting and a wider range of power classes for television studios. Its compact size and low weight allow the L5-C to be rigged in tight places and hung from low ceilings. The L5-C is also ideal for cramped location shoots and interview setups. Low heat allows safer and more comfortable shooting conditions. This versatility and superb light quality make the L5-C a highly anticipated addition to the award-winning L-Series family.
New features available on the L5-C include a PowerCON power connector and an on-board battery input that permits industry-standard batteries to power the L5 without any sacrifice in terms of features or light output. The resulting increase in portability opens up whole new application areas, giving productions with the L5 the tremendous freedom to move and work fast.
The L5-C is approximately 45% brighter than a 300-watt tungsten Fresnel, but only consumes 115 watts. When compared to the L7, the L5 is half the weight and size. The Arri L5-C Color temperature, tint and hue can be continuously adjusted from 2,800 K to 10,000K, between full plus or minus green and RGBW colors.
- Fully Tunable from 2,800 K – 10,000 K
- Plus/Minus green correction
- Vibrant Color Selection (RGB+W Color Gamut)
- Hue and Saturation Control
- High Color Rendering
- Low Power Consumption (115 W Nominal)
- Fully Dimmable
- Lightweight and Compact
- True Fresnel Lens Light Characteristics
- On-Board Battery Connection (23 – 36V DC)
- Onboard DMX In and Out
- RDM Implementation
- USB Mini Connection for Firmware Updates
- Available in Blue/Silver and Black
- Fan Mode Selection
- powerCON TRUE1 Power Connector
- Power cable with power plug or bare ends
- Short 28 mm spigot with 16 mm hole (mounted on p.o. stirrups)
- Short instructions